You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ŧг๏รtאץเ

Founder
Founder
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Program: Artemis PS3 Hacking System

Version: v 1.0.0

Developer & Source: ’Dnawrkshp’ of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Details: ”An Open Source Playstation 3 Hacking System created under the Project Artemis initiative. Project Artemis is a collaborative endeavor to create hacking systems for all platforms that lack one (or a sufficient one).” PS3 must be running CFW 3.55 or above (DEX and CEX supported)!

Download[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote via [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by ‘Dnawrkshp’:

I’m pressed for time right now so I can’t write a full write-up, but basically Artemis PS3 is similar to CodeUnique except it is free and open source.
Artemis PS3 is a part of Project Artemis; a larger, collaborative initiative to create hacking systems for those that lack one already. If you care to, you may read more about it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Artemis PS3 will be added to it later.
Again pressed for time so here’s an old video I have of Artemis in action[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Since then there have been a few graphical changes, but mainly just more features.
The source code, as always, is on my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. It has a instructional readme to help you get it running on your PS3. As of now I’m most interested in getting feedback from users. I can’t truly find all the bugs and that’s where I need you. If you encounter anything unusual, please message me somehow with a description of the bug and a possible way to recreate it.
Thanks.

View user profile http://www.team-psn.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Share URL

URL Direct
BBcode
HTML